Sonofresco makes it simple for you
to become your own roaster!
Sonofresco 2-lb Roaster
The 2-lb Sonofresco Coffee Roaster is our work horse, producing up to 55 lbs of roasted coffee per 8-hour day. With twice the roasting capacity of the 1-lb roaster, you can double your productivity without doubling your price.
Sonofresco’s 2-lb Roaster is simple to operate and the small, compact tabletop design brings the art of coffee roasting to retailers and home based coffee businesses around the world. Coffee beans roasted in a Sonofresco roaster are comparable to the best commercial drum roasters on the market, at a fraction of the price. With a Sonofresco roaster you will easily roast the freshest coffee in the industry – you and your customers will taste the difference.
Sonofresco Roasters use either natural gas or propane as their heat source and a small amount of electricity to operate the fan and control panel. Roasters are available in two styles; cherry red powder coating or sleek modern stainless steel.
2-lb Sonofresco Commercial Coffee Roaster Features
- Roast up to 3 x 2 lb batches per hour, producing up to
55 lbs. of roasted coffee per 8-hour day
- Efficient 18 minute roasting and cooling cycle per batch
- Roaster perfectly sized for retail and home based coffee businesses
- Simple push-button controls – no prior roasting experience needed
- Customize roast profiles using optional ADR control
- Great visual roasting appeal in retail setting emphasizes freshness of coffee
- Simple venting options available
- Newly designed stainless steel temperature sensor improves durability and lifespan
- New blower access plate for easy cleaning
- New gas mount plate allows easy conversion from Propane to Natural Gas
- UL/CSA Listed
- Made in America
|Made in the USA
Sonofresco Roasters are manufactured in the United States. Sonofresco takes pride in providing you the highest quality product, designed and built in the USA!
- Colors: Red Powder Coat and Brushed Stainless Steel
- Model 2100 Propane, 120 vac, 60 hz, 3 amp
- Model 2200 Natural Gas, 120 vac, 60 hz, 3 amp
- Model 2300 Propane, 230 vac, 50 hz, 1.5 amp
- Model 2400 Natural Gas, 230 vac, 50 hz, 1.5 amp
For Australia and New Zealand inquiries, please contact:
Green Bean Coffee
For Taiwan inquiries, please contact:
Quality Coffee Co., Ltd.
For Scandinavian inquiries, please contact:
Jeagerwerken Coffee Roastery. Ltd.
For Greece inquires, please contact:
The Coffee Beans
For People’s Republic of China, please contact:
Export Agent Ron Kleist, email@example.com
Global Coffee Technology