Both Sonofresco’s 1-lb. Roaster and 2-lb. Roaster offer the latest technology in high quality, consistent, efficient fluid-bed coffee roasting – the perfect combination to make a profitable difference in your business.
Sonofresco Roaster Options:
- 1-lb. Roaster produces 1 pound of roasted beans per 18 minute cycle, approx. 25 pounds per 8-hour day.
- 2-lb. Roaster produces 2 pounds of roasted beans per 18 minute cycle, approx. 50 pounds per 8-hour day.
- Sample Roaster produces 3 1/3 pound samples of roasted beans per 18 minute cycle.
- All Roasters can be ordered in Red Powder Coat or Brushed Stainless Steel finish; Propane or Natural Gas fuel; and 120v/60hz or 230v/50hz (for overseas use).
- Ventilation Hood This stylish Hood comes with an extraction fan and light. You can order it to match the finish of your Roaster, which looks great in a retail setting and lets your customers watch (and smell) the roasting process.
- Ventilation Kit You can purchase a kit from us with the necessary double-wall stainless pipe to directly vent your Roaster out a nearby exterior wall.
- Customers can design and manufacture their own venting or hood systems and we are happy to consult with them about their options.
Green Coffee Beans:
- Single Origin & Decaf bean selection, including Organic and Fair Trade.
- Sonofresco Blends, both for Espresso and Drip, specifically designed for use with our Roasters.
With a minimum of effort you can enhance your business with the aroma and visual theater of freshly roasting beans – and increase your profits! A small investment of time will provide many pounds of perfectly roasted beans.